The Ladder

2 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@Anonymous 29)
Noble Member Guest
Topic starter  

Praise Father God.

In the Night I had a dream in which I saw a man I know who drove me on a Mortocycle and we passed through a steep road and later I could no longer see him. Then as I walked, I saw when I was in a place I never saw. I could see when I was going up ladders.
I saw there one big man with white clothes and he was with other two people I couldn't recognize them well but they kept encouraging me to climb up the ladders though I saw when the ladders were built of Unburnt bricks, I tried to climbing them though with difficulty and fear of falling, I managed to reach where the Man was and the other two people he was with🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏, later I got out of the dream

(@Anonymous 29)
Noble Member Guest
Topic starter  
Posted by: @christjesus

Praise Father God.

In the Night I had a dream in which I saw a man I know who drove me on a Mortocycle and we passed through a steep road and later I could no longer see him. Then as I walked, I saw when I was in a place I never saw. I could see when I was going up ladders.
I saw there one big man with white clothes and he was with other two people I couldn't recognize them well but they kept encouraging me to climb up the ladders though I saw when the ladders were built of Unburnt bricks, I tried to climbing them though with difficulty and fear of falling, I managed to reach where the Man was and the other two people he was with🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏, later I got out of the dream

It has not been Easy but by the Spirit of God Am reaching to my Success. Indeed the way I felt in this dream has come to pass🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

ReplyQuote
Share: