Techno Spark 1

3 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@Anonymous 29)
Noble Member Guest
Topic starter  

Praise Father God.

In the Night I had a dream and saw a man whom I know and while I was with some other people, the Man gave me some good phone which looked like his and the phone was Techno Spark 1. The phone was beautiful and I loved it. It's like the Company was having those phones on testing since the Man friend seemed to had given phones of Techno to other people though some recieved small phones of Techno. I felt good and I did appreciate ???

(@Anonymous 29)
Noble Member Guest
Topic starter  
Posted by: @christjesus

Praise Father God.

In the Night I had a dream and saw a man whom I know and while I was with some other people, the Man gave me some good phone which looked like his and the phone was Techno Spark 1. The phone was beautiful and I loved it. It's like the Company was having those phones on testing since the Man friend seemed to had given phones of Techno to other people though some recieved small phones of Techno. I felt good and I did appreciate ???

May this turn into a great Miracle in Jesus Mighty Name 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🌕🌙🌟🌈

ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous 29)
Noble Member Guest
Topic starter  
Posted by: @christjesus

Praise Father God.

Am not sure if this is what came to pass. I bought Infinix hot 7pro at a fair price. It was a miracle. The man I asked had it already and had kept it safely. Am happy to having at least a better phone.

ReplyQuote
Share: