School ⭐?⭐?⭐?⭐??⭐

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@Anonymous 29)
Noble Member Guest
Topic starter  

Praise Father God! 

In the Night I had a dream in which I was in a school where I studied Primary Six and Seven from. This is the very School in which I had seen an Awesome Big Tractor which was doing great Works!?, This time I happened to be a Teacher in that school and as if I was also a student ?❤️?, it's like it was lunch time and the Teachers were in the Staff room eating. I happened to be on my Way to the Staff room and I realized that my Feets were not looking well and I washed them and went to the staff room for Lunch. After I happened to go to the Headteachers place and She had some dogs. It's like I saw about three Black young dogs Though I don't remember this part well.  Later the Headteacher showed me food to give to her Dogs and I gave them and later she Took me and Showed me where she hides food for her Dogs. I was Surprised because the Place looked like a pit when I looked in, it wasn't too deep as I could see the Soil and the place was Awesome ❤️?, I felt proud to being with the Headteacher and other teachers seemed to admiring me. I later got out of the Dream?☂️?❤️?????????????? ????????????????⭐?⭐?⭐?⭐?⭐ ?⭐

Share: