Prayer

2 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@Anonymous 29)
Noble Member Guest
Topic starter  

Praise Father God. 

In the night before I slept, I prayed to God to help me restore my Facebook account in which I used Cornerstone Isaac but all was in vain.

Having prayed about it, I had a dream which I think was related to my prayer. 

I saw when I was in a school where I studied nursery from. While I went to the toilets, I found when the part of the Urinal was no longer there and grass had grown there and the toilets which stood there were no longer used. Later I got out of the dream. I think it meant I won't recover that Facebook account because even when I did forgot password, it couldnt send me the code to either my Email or telephone number which I had used while opening it. So in good terms, I gave up on that account. 

(@Anonymous 29)
Noble Member Guest
Topic starter  
Posted by: @listen-believe-and-follow

Praise Father God. 

In the night before I slept, I prayed to God to help me restore my Facebook account in which I used Cornerstone Isaac but all was in vain.

Having prayed about it, I had a dream which I think was related to my prayer. 

I saw when I was in a school where I studied nursery from. While I went to the toilets, I found when the part of the Urinal was no longer there and grass had grown there and the toilets which stood there were no longer used. Later I got out of the dream. I think it meant I won't recover that Facebook account because even when I did forgot password, it couldnt send me the code to either my Email or telephone number which I had used while opening it. So in good terms, I gave up on that account. 

This dream a bout toilets being covered with grass and no longer in use,  probably  is an issue  that has been literal. Problems in Communicating  with my Employer and Teacher. 

ReplyQuote
Share: