Playing Keyboard.

3 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@Anonymous 29)
Noble Member Guest
Topic starter  

Praise God. 

In the night I had a dream in which I was in a place like Church. We happened to be two people  on great Pianos,  but mine wasn't  all that good,  it kept going off but I realized  that there was a cause for that and explained to they that tried to get concerned of my not playing well.  I saw a Brother who was greatly talented in singing as he told me that I used to play the songs with them but later I told him what the cause was.  We came to agreement. 

(@Anonymous 29)
Noble Member Guest
Topic starter  
Posted by: @listen-believe-and-follow

Praise God. 

In the night I had a dream in which I was in a place like Church. We happened to be two people  on great Pianos,  but mine wasn't  all that good,  it kept going off but I realized  that there was a cause for that and explained to they that tried to get concerned of my not playing well.  I saw a Brother who was greatly talented in singing as he told me that I used to play the songs with them but later I told him what the cause was.  We came to agreement. 

This is a literal but shall be resolved. 

ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous 29)
Noble Member Guest
Topic starter  

Came to pass like two weeks back. I was playing and someone on Bass asked why I wasnt playing and told him there was a power cable disconnection but we had two pianos

ReplyQuote
Share: