Party at Home

5 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@Anonymous 29)
Noble Member Guest
Topic starter  

Praise Father God. 

In the Night I had a dream in which I saw when I was with many other people and I remember seeing my Dad and some other members of the Church at home. We had a party and I remember I ate on Two yellow Bananas and also On millete solid food( mingled one) later I got out of the dream. 

I saw in a nother dream in which I entered the hall of the School where I studied Secondary and Highschool from and saw on my right Drums which are played in Church. 

When I went outside, I saw in a class when there was a lady as if she was preparing herself for the lesson and later I got out of the Dream.🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

(@Anonymous 29)
Noble Member Guest
Topic starter  
Posted by: @christjesus

Praise Father God. 

In the Night I had a dream in which I saw when I was with many other people and I remember seeing my Dad and some other members of the Church at home. We had a party and I remember I ate on Two yellow Bananas and also On millete solid food( mingled one) later I got out of the dream. 

I saw in a nother dream in which I entered the hall of the School where I studied Secondary and Highschool from and saw on my right Drums which are played in Church. 

When I went outside, I saw in a class when there was a lady as if she was preparing herself for the lesson and later I got out of the Dream.🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

I got the Mingled millet from the Kitchen. The ones in the Kitchen wanted me to have it and I ate on it and also was given Two yellow Bananas and it was indeed a party. I felt good and there was respect for one another. My Dad ensured that I ate and was mindful of even what I was eating. He came to check on me🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🤝

ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous 29)
Noble Member Guest
Topic starter  

This dream is Symbolic. My Dad in this case may Mean Our Heavenly Father. 

Most other Parts are also Symbolic and refers to learning from site here, the lady could mean someone here possibly my Teacher.

Party could mean celebrations( as a result of The most respected and important food in our Culture)

The food( millet and Yello Banana is Symbolic to Prosperity) Father God I pray this Miracle comes soon in Jesus Mighty Name 🙏

ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous 29)
Noble Member Guest
Topic starter  

Amen

ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous 29)
Noble Member Guest
Topic starter  

This came to pass today and we had a party towards the contributions for buying the Church land. About 6000usd needed. Today was the start of laying that stone. 

I ate on roasted pork, fried one and Mingled Millete and Rice and a few other things. The most important thing is that God Had showed me of the party when I didn't have any clue about it. Thanks Be to Him

ReplyQuote
Share: