On the Shoulder of a Man

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@Anonymous 29)
Noble Member Guest
Topic starter  

Praise Father God. 

In the Night I had a dream in which I was lifted up on the Shoulder of a man I couldn't recognize well and on our Left side there was still a Woman I couldn't recognize well and while we walked and approached a door, behind us there was a man who was following us and wanted to pick me from the man and woman that I was walking with. When the man who was carrying me and the woman entered through the door inside the house, Immediately put on the big Nail which was bent to close the door and as the Man who wanted to snatch me from they that had me tried to put his hands there, I pulled the Bolt of the Door and Closed the door Completely and after I felt relieved and got out of the Dream 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

(@Anonymous 29)
Noble Member Guest
Topic starter  
Posted by: @christjesus

Praise Father God. 

In the Night I had a dream in which I was lifted up on the Shoulder of a man I couldn't recognize well and on our Left side there was still a Woman I couldn't recognize well and while we walked and approached a door, behind us there was a man who was following us and wanted to pick me from the man and woman that I was walking with. When the man who was carrying me and the woman entered through the door inside the house, Immediately put on the big Nail which was bent to close the door and as the Man who wanted to snatch me from they that had me tried to put his hands there, I pulled the Bolt of the Door and Closed the door Completely and after I felt relieved and got out of the Dream 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

This sounds as Victory of what has been chasing after me. I have overcome. This morning the man who had called me to Our capital City just called me and I told him by wisdom that I am no longer at all ready to work with him. He just wanted to waste my time. I believe he is the guy that was chasing after me in the above dream trying to snatch me from the Woman and the Man that carried me on his Shoulder. 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

ReplyQuote
(@miaradhs)
Member Admin

Good news

ReplyQuote
Share: