Skip to content
Home » Forum

Forum

Notifications
Clear all

Minister of the Grace Gosple in our Country.

2 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@Anonymous 29)
Noble Member Guest
Topic starter  

Praise Father God.

In the Night I had a dream in which I was near some trees. I saw a Nest of the Bird which had some eggs. When I tried to pull on the Tree before I knew what was in the Nest, the Eggs got broken. It's like young ones got out though I didn't get it well.

Later I saw when I was near the same trees and saw the Minister of the grace Gosple as he was playing on a Guitar which had a few strings and I played on too. Later they had prepared some dinner and called me to eat with them??????????????????????

(@Anonymous 29)
Noble Member Guest
Topic starter  
Posted by: @promiseofthefather

Praise Father God.

In the Night I had a dream in which I was near some trees. I saw a Nest of the Bird which had some eggs. When I tried to pull on the Tree before I knew what was in the Nest, the Eggs got broken. It's like young ones got out though I didn't get it well.

Later I saw when I was near the same trees and saw the Minister of the grace Gosple as he was playing on a Guitar which had a few strings and I played on too. Later they had prepared some dinner and called me to eat with them??????????????????????

Yesterday I watched his Ministry over online and he was preaching About Revelation 5 and Connected it with Isaiah 11

ReplyQuote
Share: