Firewood

2 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@Anonymous 29)
Noble Member Guest
Topic starter  

Praise God.

In the Night I had a dream in which I happened to be with a certain family which I couldn't recognise very well but I saw when I was helping them to carry firewood as I took to one of the Bedrooms as a man showed me the place to put them because I was somehow unaware of where to place them because as we carried, the ones I was following somehow went a head of me and felt kinda lost. 

Later I saw when I was in what looked like a school as I happened to be putting on the Uniform. It was time for us to eat and while I was eating from outside, I later when in the staffroom to wash my hands as water was there. On entering I found in there some gent who was eating from there and the food for staff was better than the one we students took. While I washed my hands, a Brown old woman entered and told me that I like putting myself high as she thought that I had gone to staffroom to eat food when actually I had just gone there to Wash my Hands. Later I got out of the Dream.

(@Anonymous 29)
Noble Member Guest
Topic starter  
Posted by: @christjesus

Praise God.

In the Night I had a dream in which I happened to be with a certain family which I couldn't recognise very well but I saw when I was helping them to carry firewood as I took to one of the Bedrooms as a man showed me the place to put them because I was somehow unaware of where to place them because as we carried, the ones I was following somehow went a head of me and felt kinda lost. 

Later I saw when I was in what looked like a school as I happened to be putting on the Uniform. It was time for us to eat and while I was eating from outside, I later when in the staffroom to wash my hands as water was there. On entering I found in there some gent who was eating from there and the food for staff was better than the one we students took. While I washed my hands, a Brown old woman entered and told me that I like putting myself high as she thought that I had gone to staffroom to eat food when actually I had just gone there to Wash my Hands. Later I got out of the Dream.

I think this dream is about certain things which am gonna have Access too. Could be a Nice income( good food I saw the Staff were taking)

ReplyQuote
Share: