Clear all

Big Track for whites!

2 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@Anonymous 29)
Noble Member Guest
Topic starter  

In the night I had a dream in which I was at a far distance but was able to seeing a big track which was at a far Distance on a sloppy Road! 

The ones Driving were the men whites. It's like I saw a bout four in front. 

I saw something which wasn't clear, there Happened to be many young boys and girls of the whites. The Children had opened on top of the truck which looked like a bus. I saw when they were gonna fall down and Die????, the only Thing which helped them is that, though I was at a far distance, I looked at the Drivers and tried to signal to them that there was trouble on top of their Truck! When they saw me, one of the White Gentleman got out and Told the children to get into the Truck. They were just joking above the truck not knowing what would happen to them. I thank God that the Children were saved??????????????????

(@Anonymous 29)
Noble Member Guest
Topic starter  
Posted by: @christjesus

In the night I had a dream in which I was at a far distance but was able to seeing a big track which was at a far Distance on a sloppy Road! 

The ones Driving were the men whites. It's like I saw a bout four in front. 

I saw something which wasn't clear, there Happened to be many young boys and girls of the whites. The Children had opened on top of the truck which looked like a bus. I saw when they were gonna fall down and Die????, the only Thing which helped them is that, though I was at a far distance, I looked at the Drivers and tried to signal to them that there was trouble on top of their Truck! When they saw me, one of the White Gentleman got out and Told the children to get into the Truck. They were just joking above the truck not knowing what would happen to them. I thank God that the Children were saved??????????????????

Just an issue where I warn people from danger🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

ReplyQuote
Share: