Big Ridish Brown bull with horns

5 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@Anonymous 29)
Noble Member Guest
Topic starter  

Praise Father God.

In the Night I had a dream in which I saw very many cows being grazed by a bout 3 people. I happened to see a Gentleman who was gonna Punish a bull with a big road, at that moment the bull looked black, very big without horns! Within a few minutes as the bull tried to attacking it's owner, it started changing to Reddish Brown. The Owner found it hard to beat it.???????, Later I got out of the Dream???????

(@Anonymous 29)
Noble Member Guest
Topic starter  
Posted by: @sonshine

Praise Father God.

In the Night I had a dream in which I saw very many cows being grazed by a bout 3 people. I happened to see a Gentleman who was gonna Punish a bull with a big road, at that moment the bull looked black, very big without horns! Within a few minutes as the bull tried to attacking it's owner, it started changing to Reddish Brown. The Owner found it hard to beat it.???????, Later I got out of the Dream???????

In the above dream, I was also somehow Afraid about the Big bull though I happened to having a Rod in my Hand. 

When the Bull came towards me as I saw a Gentleman chasing it, I was a bout to hit the bull and it's like the Gentleman told me to leave it. I couldn't Recognize the Gentleman well but he seemed to be the only one who could Control the Bull.?????????????????????

ReplyQuote
(@miaradhs)
Member Admin

Do you think this represents a person?

ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous 29)
Noble Member Guest
Topic starter  

@miaradhs Yes, I think so Probably.

ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous 29)
Noble Member Guest
Topic starter  

In another Hand, am thinking that it is a man Representing Religion ???????

ReplyQuote
Share: