Awesome Card/ Certificate!!!

7 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@Anonymous 29)
Noble Member Guest
Topic starter  

Praise The Most high God! 

In the Night I had a dream in which I happened to be with a big Man whom I couldn't recognize well but he seemed to be with other two young boys of About 10years of age. While I was walking on the way, the Man followed me with those boys and I waited for them and when that Man reached on me, he gave me A big Card and told me that I have Successfully finished my Studies ???❤️?? I was shocked and Surprised and Amazed!!! He told me that this is your Certificate go and train others❤️?????????, it's as if there are people who wanted to look at my Certificate and I refused them. That's how the Dream Ended. It was Awesome ❤️???????????❤️??????☀️??⭐??☂️

(@Anonymous 29)
Noble Member Guest
Topic starter  
Posted by: @christjesus

In the Night I had a dream in which I happened to be with a big Man whom I couldn't recognize well but he seemed to be with other two young boys of About 10years of age. While I was walking on the way, the Man followed me with those boys and I waited for them and when that Man reached on me, he gave me A big Card and told me that I have Successfully finished my Studies ???❤️?? I was shocked and Surprised and Amazed!!! He told me that this is your Certificate go and train others❤️?????????, it's as if there are people who wanted to look at my Certificate and I refused them. That's how the Dream Ended. It was Awesome ❤️???????????❤️??????☀️??⭐??☂️

Father God am Ready in Jesus Mighty Name 🙏

ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous 29)
Noble Member Guest
Topic starter  

Am Heading here💞💃💓🙏, By Force or by power🤩😎🛌, it has been a long time indeed🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏💃💃💃💃💃💃💃

ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous 29)
Noble Member Guest
Topic starter  
Posted by: @christjesus

The Army training is 9 month here in Most African Countries. I feel I learnt all it takes as far as dreams are concerned and listening from God.

ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous 29)
Noble Member Guest
Topic starter  
Posted by: @listen-believe-and-follow

interest and morale went to 10%

ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous 29)
Noble Member Guest
Topic starter  

We were taught that whites donations always have strings attached. 

ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous 29)
Noble Member Guest
Topic starter  

What's the meaning of the above Dream? It was a simple Dream.  Am wondering why it doesnt Come to pass

ReplyQuote
Share: