Clear all

Dreams Become Miracles

3 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@miaradhs)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

When I first began following God, I asked Him to help me to remember my dreams so that I could hear from Him. The next day, I woke up and remembered several short dreams. I shouldn't have been surprised but I was. I could never remember my dreams, like never. So, receiving several the very first night that I prayed about them was shocking.

The timing helped me to know without a doubt that remembering them wasn't a fluke, God answered my request immediately and the timing meant that I knew I should pay attention to those dreams so from that day on, I was very diligent about recording every dream. And as time would tell, they all meant something important.

At first, my dreams were very literal and about little things that would happen in my life. They weren't life-changing messages. Instead, they were very small literal glimpses of my future.

Journal Entry, August 1, 2005 - Link to original dream @ minute 1:57.

I took my cup to the soda fountain, stuck the cup under the spout, and pushed the lever. Nothing. I stuck my cup under the dispensers for the other flavors, nothing. I tried the machine right next to the first; and, nothing. No soda in either machine.

BEEP. BEEP. BEEP.

I rolled over and hit the alarm. I couldn’t believe that I remembered my dream. I had just prayed last night and asked God to speak to me in dreams and I remembered my dream!

What a weird dream, I thought, as I reached for my pad and pen and began scribbling in my brand new dream journal. This dream was not like my usual dreams, which are just jumbled bits of craziness. This dream was so vivid and normal, and I wondered what it meant.

After fixing a cup of coffee, I submitted my dream to a group of online dream interpreters and waited for a response. When I finished writing, I snapped my journal shut and prepared for the day. Not long after, I checked my messages and saw a response to my dream. Someone wrote, Your dream means that your spiritual cup is empty and needs to be filled. You need to be filled with the Holy Spirit.

I must admit to being a skeptic. Admittedly, I didn’t know anything about interpreting dreams but I didn’t feel like the interpretation was right, so I quickly forgot about it and got on with my day.

I went to Walmart and while I was there I decided to take advantage of the McDonald’s food court. After paying for my meal, I took my cup to the drink area. Once there, I read the signs taped to the front of both drink machines:

Out of Order

I couldn’t get a drink out of either machine.

I stood slack-jawed staring at the machines. It was exactly what happened in my dream the night before last. I could not fill my cup. This is what my cup-filling dream meant; It meant that I would not be able to get a drink of Diet Coke at McDonald’s.

Did I seriously just dream about what I was going to do today, last night!?!?!

I was amazed. Flabbergasted even. I believed in prophetic dreams because of the Bible but I could not believe that God literally showed me what was going to happen today! The dream interpreters and the dream interpretation books were all wrong. My dream did not mean that I needed to be filled with the Spirit, it was 100% literal! And I was 100% shocked.

It took a while for the shock to wear off but before it did, the next night, I had two more dreams. I couldn’t believe that I could again remember my dreams. One dream was about a bunch of picture frames on the wall and the other was about my husband reformatting the computer.

After getting my coffee, I found my husband in the office. I sat myself down across from where he sat at the desk, and said, “I just had a dream that you reformatted the hard drive on the computer.”

“Yep. Just finished.” he said.

While managing to simultaneously have raised eyebrows and bugged-out eyes, I asked, “Were you planning to do something with picture frames?”

“Yep. How'd you guess? I'm going to go buy some in a minute to hang my Army achievements in”, he said with a cheeky grin, “I figured the office would be beautified by all of my accomplishments."

Holy cow. This was getting weird. I believed in hearing from God through dreams but I assumed that I would get spiritual messages like: My cup needed filling. At no point did I think that I would be

seeing things happen in my dreams before they happened in real life, and on a daily basis to boot!

This continued to happen every day for years and years. Each day, I would write down my dreams and each dream turned out to be tiny glimpses of my future. My dreams were so reliable and became so notorious that eventually people, who originally thought I had lost it completely with the dream stuff, would ask, “Have you had any dreams about me?”

Next, God Showed Me Literal Dreams Of The News

At first, my dreams were just about little things that would happen in my life. But then, I started having dreams that were identical to news stories. I would have a dream and then later that same week the exact same thing that I dreamt would become a headline news story. After this happened dozens of times, I began to post my dreams online to prove to my super skeptical husband that God was absolutely showing me things before they happened.

To prove it to him, I posted my dreams online in a Yahoo! group because once posted, I couldn’t change the details. After posting a dream in advance, and then seeing the exact same thing in the news a dozen times or so, even the skeptics conceded that there might be something to this 'prophetic dreams stuff.'

This went on for a year or so. I would post a dream and the same thing would happen in the news just days later. It was incredibly wild but I didn’t see the point of seeing news stories before they happened, but then God sent this dream.

June 17, 2006 - I post the following dream to my Yahoo! Group

July 13, 2006,

Almost a month after posting the above dream, my husband comes home from work and tells me this story:

Joe and I went to the store, and as we were waiting to go through customs, a white truck comes flying through at 70 miles per hour. Police try to stop him, and one guy gets his hand sliced open. Twelve police vehicles flew after this vehicle. The truck slams into the back of another vehicle at 70 mph. The force was so incredible I am sure any passengers in the vehicle died instantly.” So, Joe (my husband’s boss) runs over to a field to see if he can see what is going on!”

Suddenly, I realize that I dreamed about this exact thing! So, I ask, “Was the road newly paved?”

“What?” my husband asks, confused that I would ask this strange question in the middle of his story.

“A month ago, I had a dream exactly like this story, and in my dream, the road was newly paved.”

“Wait a minute!” He gripes, “This is my story!”

Laughing, I replied. “Was the road newly paved or not?”

“Yes,” he grumbles. “Now, can I finish my story?”

When he finished his story, I handed him a printout of the dream.

To which, he says, “Well, we’ll see. If that guy survived, it will be a miracle.” He was convinced that there was no way a car could hit another vehicle with that much force and have anyone walk away.

But he did. It was a miracle.

“Many of us dream of being at the right place at the right time,” Villescas said. “Today was one of those incidents. Fortunate for us, unfortunate for this individual.”

The man not only survived, he ran away!

I was stunned. The miracle that I prayed for happened! And it blew me away.

Over the course of the previous year, I had written down dozens of dreams that became headline news but not one ended in a miracle. I had not prayed about the outcome of any my dreams because I figured that God knew what was going on, He was the One showing me these things. And I thought that a prophecy of the future was written in stone. I had no idea that any action on my part was necessary for God to do a miracle (and it probably it isn't). But after having this dream, I knew that God was using this dream to show me to pray so, I prayed, and for the first time, there was a miracle ending. The difference was that I was urged to pray.

Next: Amazing Grace - The Miraculous Results of Dreams & Intercession

Lessons Learned

1. If you can remember a dream, it is from God. Our mind's recording process is not in operation during natural sleep. If you are able to remember a dream, it's a supernatural dream and you should pay attention.
  2. Prayer truly makes a difference. Pray over and diligently record all of your dreams so that you can shine God's light.

Prayer For A Baby Rescue Turns To A Miracle Exactly One Month Later!

Link To Other Miraculous Stories Involving Dreams

This topic was modified 2 years ago 19 times by Mia Kate

(@Anonymous 29)
Noble Member Guest

This is an Awesome Information 💕, I always understand my Dreams and in most cases what they mean. But still learning. God is Real and speaks through Dreams. In most cases what I have discovered is that the Feelings we get in the Dreams are almost 95% of the interpretation, forever, feeling lost, neglected, Joy, great all depending on the dream, always turns out to be the same moments that we pass through in dreams we get when it comes to real life🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous 29)
Noble Member Guest

Not Forever. I meant Forexample in the a bove comment!

ReplyQuote
Share: