Notifications
Clear all

With my Family members

27 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@miaradhs)
Member Admin

Did you see many or just the one?  And were you aware that you threw things but it wasn't what you threw that killed them but what your father did?

This post was modified 3 years ago by Mia Kate

ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous 29)
Noble Member Guest
Topic starter  

@sistermia yes

ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous 29)
Noble Member Guest
Topic starter  

@sistermia what my Father did is what killed it. 

ReplyQuote
(@miaradhs)
Member Admin

I believe the cultivated land is this place.

Snakes always represent problems.  Their appearance usually is symbolic of something related to the problem.  When the problem happens the snake always matches the problem. 

You said that it didn't look like a normal snake.  That's a common feature of a snake symbolic of a problem.  Sometimes we dream of snakes before we see them in real life.  Those times, the snakes in the dream will seem very realistic.  When the snake is symbolic of a problem its appearance is always unusual, which clues us to the fact that this snake is symbolic.

I believe that your father, God, will kill the problem for us.

I discussed it with you, so it is a problem you are aware of and that you tried to help with.  You knew you didn't kill it but you tried to help.  

He kills it, thank God.

There is a problem in the land that we are cultivating to grow crops.  But God does it! Thank you I AM!

ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous 29)
Noble Member Guest
Topic starter  

@sistermia Glory be to the Heavenly FATHER

ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous 29)
Noble Member Guest
Topic starter  

@sistermia I saw one which My Father Killed.

ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous 29)
Noble Member Guest
Topic starter  
Posted by: @blessed-hallelujah

Praise the Most High God. In the Night I had a dream and happened to be with my Family as we had finishing up the Land which we were Cultivating, there Happened to be Snakes which I had never seen in my life. They way they looked was different than the normal ones. But the Reason to why I thank God is that we Managed to kill all the Snakes that we Encountered. ???????????

In this dream I perceived in my Spirit as if they were Many Snakes but I saw one which my Father Killed as I also happened to throw some stones to it. My Mother also happened to be there as if she also helped in killing the snake which seemed unusual to us and Our Father managed to kill it. Glory be to the Most High God.

ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous 29)
Noble Member Guest
Topic starter  

@sistermia the Snake wasn't big. It was small and Short but it seemed to be a bit Dangerous. We were somehow scared

ReplyQuote
(@miaradhs)
Member Admin

ok awesome! Thank you 🙂

ReplyQuote
(@miaradhs)
Member Admin

Small and short is exactly what I pray that this problem is.  Small and short.

ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous 29)
Noble Member Guest
Topic starter  

@sistermia This is it! Before I got the A bove dream, Thoughts of Very attractive snakes which looked Green and insect-like? we're running into my Mind and I was asking myself trying to remember where I could have seen them but I failed to remember! I thought of it that it was likely to had been a Vision of them. That was the Same period when I had the above dream as we Were killing a snake but to me I had perceived that there were many Snakes though we saw one which my Dad Killed.

ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous 29)
Noble Member Guest
Topic starter  

@sistermia This is it! Before I got the A bove dream, Thoughts of Very attractive snakes which looked Green and insect-like? were running into my Mind and I was asking myself trying to remember where I could have seen them but I failed to remember! I thought of it that it was likely to had been a Vision of them. That was the Same period when I had the above dream as we Were killing a snake but to me I had perceived that there were many Snakes though we saw one which my Dad Killed.

ReplyQuote
Page 2 / 2
Share: