Clear all

Invitation Cards

6 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@Anonymous 29)
Noble Member Guest
Topic starter  

Praise The Most High God. In the Night I had a dream in which I happened to see, old people going for a party in which they were invited. I happened to see police men standing on a Road which led to where the party was and I saw a man whose wife came at the entrance to the Party, the man checked his wife's invitation card as the Man was also amoung the policemen. There Happened to be a mistake in the Name of his wife and also on the years and they cleared it?, that called for my attention as I thought that to a party, the invitation cards are always given to a family but not an individual but it seemed this time they had been given to individuals. I also had thought of Going to the party as I saw my Mother in the line going to the Party and as they checked her invitation card in line, I said Mummy am going on your Card??I later realized that I need my personal individual invitation Card to the Party. I later got out of the Dream!!!! May Father God provide me with my own individual invitation Card in Jesus Mighty Name. I realized my Mother Represented you and the Party was likely to be The New Heaven and Earth probably ????????????????????????????

(@miaradhs)
Member Admin

I AGREE!!! GREAT INTERPRETATION!!!  I had interpreted it the same way before I saw what you had interpreted!!! Great job, Sonshine!

This post was modified 3 years ago 2 times by Mia Kate

ReplyQuote
(@miaradhs)
Member Admin

Isaac, 

Believe that you are 100% made righteous by Jesus' blood, and hold fast to that.  Reject all forms of religion and self-righteousness.  Hold fast to your faith in Jesus' blood purchasing you for God and the card is yours!

In Jesus' name!  

ReplyQuote
(@miaradhs)
Member Admin

“You are worthy to take the scroll
    and to open its seals,
because you were slain,
    and with your blood you purchased for God
    persons from every tribe and language and people and nation.
10 You have made them to be a kingdom and priests to serve our God,
    and they will reign[b] on the earth.”

Revelation 5

ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous 29)
Noble Member Guest
Topic starter  

@sistermia Amen and Amen

ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous 29)
Noble Member Guest
Topic starter