Clear all

A Vision!

5 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
(@Anonymous 29)
Noble Member Guest
Topic starter  

This Morning I woke up and As I closed my eyes, with in 5seconds, I saw myself with four other people in a Class. I saw a gentleman and on his Desk, there was a Paper it's like he was registering on it and I saw some letters LIKE MMK then he got the paper and I realized that it was a Mathematics paper, there happened to be a big woman and another Gentleman. It's like I had wanted to go but later I sat for the Mathematics Discussion. It turned out to be a discussion, the first number I had was 15, then I had a nother one say Number Four and i got out of It!?????????????????????

In the Same vision I saw a WhatsApp status And a friend had Written Words in A German language ???????I am waiting to see if I shall see all this in real life??

(@miaradhs)
Member Admin

When you fall asleep and immediately have a vision its divine because the body is not in the sleep cycle that produces dreams.

Visions are usually very literal for me.  I would expect to see a whatsapp status that immediately reminds you of this vision.

As far as the class, let me know if you end up in a  room with other people and see something similar.

ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous 29)
Noble Member Guest
Topic starter  

@miaradhs That very person posted a Scripture in Phillipians 4:13 in Amplified version( I remember seeing the Word Golden), I shall see in case he posts anything related to the German language, because it's like I saw things which seemed to be German.

ReplyQuote
(@Anonymous 29)
Noble Member Guest
Topic starter  

Surprisingly he has sent me a Worship Song in my inbox and told me that he wants to meet me and I play keyboard for him and we Worship in that Song anytime I shall be free. ?????????? So the German language just meant that I was gonna receive a message from him!!

ReplyQuote
(@miaradhs)
Member Admin

Right.  It just meant that you would see words.  Awesome.

ReplyQuote
Share: