Clear all

When We Need Comfort God Responds

1 Posts
1 Users
0 Likes
(@miaradhs)
Member Admin
Topic starter  

When someone asks me to pray with them for comfort or for peace, I always ask if they know how to hear from God first because hearing directly from God is the only way to truly be comforted. The Comforter was sent to Earth to comfort us and He does that according to the promises that God left through scripture.

The book of Job says that God speaks to men at night, by speaking in their ears, and through dreams and visions, to give them direction and to send warnings.

Job 33

For God speaks in one way and in another, yet no one notices. In a dream, in a vision in the night, when deep sleep falls upon men as they slumber on their bed, He opens their ears and terrifies them with warnings to turn a man from wrongdoing and keep him from pride to preserve his soul from the Pit and his life from perishing by the sword.

This verse (and the examples in the Old Testament) is the key to understanding that God speaks in many ways and that He will speak to us with specific answers to our specific problems. The Comforter has been sent to provide us with comfort, and He sends comfort through the prophesies, dreams, and visions that God promised that He would send to all people. The key to receiving comfort (and many other things) from God's Spirit is in learning how to hear from Him.

Acts 2

No, this is what was spoken by the prophet Joel: ‘In the last days, God says, I will pour out My Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your young men will see visions, your old men will dream dreams. Even on My menservants and maidservants, I will pour out My Spirit in those days, and they will prophesy.

I will show wonders in the heavens above and signs on the earth below, blood and fire and billows of smoke. The sun will be turned to darkness, and the moon to blood, before the coming of the great and glorious Day of the Lord.

And everyone who calls on the name of Yahweh will be saved.'

Hearing from God: How to Live a Supernatural Life

I have testimony after testimony of God comforting me through dreams. Whenever my heart is burdened I pray and ask God for comfort and He sends it! Hearing from Him has been a lifesaver. The following story is a particularly good example but it is just one of many! When I need to hear from Him, He always answers. The key is taking the time to record your dreams and then learning how to understand them.

Don't Wait!

If you want to live full of miracle moments, as the patriarchs did, today is the day! If you seek Him, you will find Him. So, record your dreams!

When you wake up remembering a dream, write it down immediately. Paint a picture of your dream with words, and then submit your dream to our forum and, God willing, we can help you to learn to understand them. I can't stress it enough, God wants to comfort each of us personally, and directly - and He does it most often through dreams.

To get help, just click this link and post your dream!

This topic was modified 2 years ago 7 times by Mia Kate

Share: